Monday, September 13, 2010

MUZIK PIXELS

Hey Ya'll
happy monday, I thought I would do a muzikal kind of post, I have been listening to a lot of music lately and I have some things I would like to share with you all

1. I think this guy killed hip hop a few months ago, just my honest opinion.
His name is Lil B, he makes his own beats, his raps are intense.
He releases a new song pretty much every day, he is the ultimate punk.


So yeah it looks like everything that commercial rappers do now is just going to be copying Lil B (notice how Kanye, Bun-B, Jay-Z etc are all on the releasing new songs and getting on social media bandwagons lately.... hmmmm) just a thing you should notice...


2. I think the future of hip hop (aka world muzik) is growing itself organically worldwide, here is a French example.



real fuckin tweaked, reminds me of a MC Gaffe performance, if she had a twin sister and diplo beatboxing for her...

3. Some lads in the south recently made a hit cartoon called Short Bus Shawty, its a parody of the Trap muzik coming from Atlanta, and even though its a joke, its kind of a good song...


pretty good write off, made me challenge my idols, so yeah nice one lads...

4. Finally, I finished the video of us rappin at the Indigenous Literacy Benefit last month

the song is called "Chillin It" by Troy Ingram, Raina Hede (strings), Robb Carrs (Keys) and myself...
Chillin It by Troy Ingram & Marco Zirov (Pete Versus Toby) by PeteVersusToby

peace, love and erything thats really good
Marco

p.s. classic = K-Rino "Holla At Me"


No comments: