Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Truuf

Hey Ya'll
My boy Rico from North Carolina stopped by the past weekend, we were all just chillin listening to beats when we had the idea of recording a freestyle. Actions speak louder than werdz so let me know what you think... 


Rico Marco PVT The Truuf by PeteVersusToby


Im working hard on new designs at the moment for this business as a whole entity... so yeh my brain is pretty fried, my heart is feeling so much love and pain and my soul is just blindly guiding me...
here is a gif that shows my current feelings towards Pete Versus Toby




I recently opened a twitter account, @marcozirov I plan on saying all my opinions on there, really tie them to myself and not just throw the PVT blanket over them, follow me if you like to hear werdz from so high up you cant get any higher...


peace, love and ZION
(256 Crown Skreet Sydney AUSTRALIA)


1
Marco

No comments: